Having worked in marketing for over 10 years, I would relish the opportunity of supporting a local charity or social enterprise.
As an highly experienced marketing professional, I have an extensive background of strategic marketing, marketing communications and digital marketing.
South East London
Freelance Marketing Consultant
- Certificate in Agile Project Management
- Certificate in Inbound Marketing
- Certificate in Google Tag Manager
- Certificate in Web Development
- Certificate in Strategic Planning and Execution
- Certificate in Google Analytics
- Certicificate in Google AdWords
- Certificate in Social Media for Business
- Chartered Marketer
- MCIM status from the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- BA (Hons) Leisure Management and Quality Management
My experience stems from Marketing Manager roles in sport, fitness, professional services and education/training companies located in Kent, London and the West Midlands. In addition to my professional experience, I volunteered with Bromley & Lewisham Mind, from which I secured them a partnership with a mid-market health club operator, as a sponsor of their fundraising activities.
Through Pimp My Cause, I have supported both start-up and established charities/social enterprises on projects based on strategic marketing plans, branding, web development, graphic design, social media strategy and customer research.