PR-Marketing and Visibility...Grief Education and Awareness
From the moment a loved one dies...HealGrief.org
We look to be a sited resource to print and media.
We need a story about HealGrief.org and it's services to qualify for a wikipedia page.
We need consumers to become aware of our valuable resources.
HealGrief.org, a non-profit is complete virtual location and is the only website offering the breadth, scope and functionality within one virtual environment. HealGrief.org:
- Redefines the traditional obituary with free-of-charge funeral notices.
- Offers guidelines on how to write an obituary.
- Provides a step-by-step template with easy prompts and tools to create and personalize an obituary.
- Allows users to notify family and friends from around the world of a loved one’s death.
- Allows users to express condolences or share thoughts and memories from within the funeral notice.
- Allows users to light virtual candles.
- Allows users to upload and share treasured photos.
- Provides both local and national grief resources.
- Educates about grief and its journey.
- Offers guidance on how to support the bereaved.
- Brings conversation and attention to an inevitable life cycle, death
- Provides both traditional and non-traditional ideas on how to memorialize a loved one.
- Offers information about the role of funeral homes.
- Provides an understanding to funeral practices for various cultures and religious groups.
Skill Required: PR
Advert Created: 04 Jan 2016
Help wanted deadline: 31 Dec 2016